For wholesome development of a person, the physical aspect must be catered for. Games provide an opportunity for a student to develop physically and take a healthy break from the general routine, the result is a rejuvenated individual in class.
A physical workout in the field brings mental fatigue relieve, while good performance in games enhances one’s self-esteem.
A dedicated team of coaches in sports:
- Ass. Games Master – Mr. Aete.
- Soccer – Mr. Iregi, Mr. Mwendia.
- Rugby – Mr. Njoroge, Mrs. Nyaga.
- Basketball – Mr. Gichoya, Mrs. Nyaga.
- Hockey – Mr. Mukui.
- Lawn Tennis – Mr. Mukui, Mr. Gichoya.
- Table tennis – Mr. Ayiera.
- Badminton – Mr. G. Ndung’u, Ms. Kirubi.
- Chess - Mr. Njiraini.
- Athletics – Ms. Kirubi, Mr. Karuku, Mrs. A. Muriithi.
- Swimming – Mr. Gichoya.
This team is very grateful to our patron Mr. Lawrence Kiwara & his deputies Mr. Macharia & Mr. Njoroge for support.
We also recognize the work done by the games prefecture ie.
Games Captain: Njaramba & his assistants: Gatoto D. & Otieno.
Games prefecture: Joshua M. Kamau Ian& Dalton L.
We also appreciate individuals who have supported sports in this school, in particular, Mr. Wahome, an old boy of Kagumo who donated games uniform & bottled water for our rugby team in the concluded tournament.
We believe apart from assisting in health growth of our students & institutions, we are also contributiiong to sports development in the entire country.
Robert Gichoya * Games Master*